HR Generalist (MNC, Central, Immediate)
Support compensation and benefits duties.
Managing end to end recruitment process.
About Our Client
Our Client, a global multinational company is looking for a HR Generalist to be part of their Human Resource team with great dynamics.
- Support compensation and benefits duties.
- Managing end to end recruitment process.
- Conducting employee onboarding and training & development initiatives.
- Organizing employee's performance reviews.
- Analysing HR metrics (eg; company's hiring period and employees' turnover rates).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR generalist role.
- A diploma/degree in relevant discipline (eg; Human Resource/Business Admin).
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
What's on Offer
- Attractive renumeration.
- 5 days' work (Monday- Friday).
- Central location.
Looking for an Human Resource position to gain experience in a MNC organisation with a fun working environment, this role is for you, apply now!