1 year renewable and highly convertible contract position
Investing in the continued career development of employees
About Our Client
Our client is positioned on a regional and international scale offering tremendous opportunity for professional growth in a progressive and culturally diverse environment.
- Assisting the HR Director in developing an overall long term HR strategy in line with vision, mission and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Responsible for managing and spearheading the HR structuring and recruiting program, conducting exit interviews, recommending changes in HR policies if needed.
- Leading the HR projects on engagement activities.
- Assisting in creating a good learning culture aligned with the company culture
- Responsible for Payroll, Compensation & benefits, Training and Development.
- Working with different department heads for staff training and development programmes
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Meticulous with good organization skills
- Display professionalism, proactiveness and enthusiastic attitude
- Having good business knowledge, understanding how decisions might impact on company financial results.
- Strong communication and inter personal skills, with knowledge of SEA HR practice and processes
- Good management skills with ability to handle multiple stakeholders and large employee pool
What's on Offer
- Reward the performing employees with great benefits