HR & Office Manager - Growing Construction Business - West
Great learning opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a growing business within the construction industry, they have been growing consistently over the last 10 years in the local market. They are now hiring one HR & Office Manager to assist in the business growth.
As a HR & Office Manager you will:
- Take charge of all kinds of HR matters including but not limited to insurance, attendee management, payroll and appraisal.
- Take full responsibility for the forthcoming office relocation.
- Offer secretarial support to the director as and when required.
- Lead other functional teams to achieve better company performance.
- Set up SOP and streamline procedures making the office operation efficient.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- At least 3 years of Human Resources and Office Administration experience.
- At least 1 year of Secretarial support experience.
- Spoken mandarin is preferred because you need to communicate with stakeholders from China.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be given great learning opportunities to grow. You will also enjoy a collaborative working environment where you will be given a chance to grow with a stable business.