- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with a world wide presence, they are world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser.
- Work closely with the internal team, regional IT team and operation teams to manage the end-to-end solution delivery from an IT standpoint
- Work closely with the Business Stakeholders and Program Project Manager(s) to ensure that the IT Solution development is in-line with the overall business requirements, project plan and timelines
- Manage & Lead project resources to deliver project deliverables specified within agreed parameters.
- Relationship management with business stakeholders (across Asia), communicate effectively and keep control of deliverables.
- Develops, communicates and oversees a project plan for project teams. Prepares reporting and communications to stakeholders on project status, schedule and costs
- Monitors the progress of projects (through project plans and regular status meetings) to ensure that stakeholder, sponsor, and/or client expectations are being met
- Provide weekly/monthly status on issues, risks, milestones and timelines.
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues; facilitate resolution, mitigation and appropriate escalation.
- Work closely with our business analysts and product manager to manage systems requirements capture and requirements design as well as User Acceptance testing
- Track the quality and status of deliverables and ensure readiness for delivery of project, and smooth transition to BAU (Business As Usual) Ensure IT Change Management and work with internal team to ensure project management governance processes are adhered during Project Development Lifecycle.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of Project management experience. Insurance domain Knowledge and an experience in the Development Project, Integration and IT Transformation projects would be desirable.
- A track record of successful end-to-end project delivery within the IT industry. This includes the ability to plan and manage project scope, schedules, budgets, communications, risk and issues on multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of project management principles, methodologies, scheduling and monitoring tools
- Project experience in a range of Microsoft related products and technologies
- Ability to lead and manage the geographically distributed development, testing and implementation teams. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- The ability to multi task and work within a matrix management environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- Excellent Problem solving skills with innovative and proactive approach.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.