Japanese Speaking Administrative Executive - 1 year contract
International Food company with office in CBD area
1-year renewable contract
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese F&B company with a large presence in the APAC-region.
As Administrative/ Marketing assistant you will have following responsibilities:
- Handle all administrative tasks including expenditure and claims.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Translation of emails, catalogues and meetings from Japanese to English and vice versa.
- Communication with Japan and Regional offices.
- Preparation of daily and weekly newsletter readings.
- Arrange and manage corporate meetings.
The Successful Applicant
As Administrative/ Marketing assistant you will have following profile:
- Minimum 2 years working experience required.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant...
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Organised, able to work independently and liaise with different counterparts.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication in Japanese (JLPT2) and English to liaise with stakeholders across the region.
What's on Offer
- 1 year contract convertible.
- Office in the CBD area of Singapore.
- Attractive salary package.