- Leading global client
- Possible conversion to permanent head count
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the Financial services domain. Their mission is to help people manage their finances with cutting edge revolutionary technologies.
- Design, develop deploy, debugging cloud-based mission-critical systems & Event-Driven applications delivering high-availability and performance.
- Work with APIM platform such as Azure or IBM API Connect.
- Take ownership of end to end delivery responsibility for modules, participate in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment activities, automation framework for testing and deployment and to contribute to the core product.
- Apply API standards including SOAP, REST, GraphQL, Open API standard, ACORD and Finance API standards to the APIs.
- Secure API using various API security features such as OAuth2, JWT, JWE, JWS, OpenID, MTLs & GNAP.
- Implement APIs using DevOps practices along with Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
The Successful Applicant
- Must have knowledge of API Management.
- Must have solid experience in Cloud Server side programming experience in Java (preferable java 8 or more), Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Hands-on experience in creating RESTful APIs, Microservices, Event Driven programming.
- Must have experience in containers, container orchestration like Kubernetes, development and debugging using
- Experience with CI CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Git etc
- Knowledge of insurance or investment, and relevant business processes is beneficial.
- Knowledge of modern server side programming language such as Kotlin or Golang is beneficial.
- Experience of working with cloud platform especially Azure and knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is highly beneficial.
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as CI CD, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Elasticsearch is beneficial.
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about building next generation products and services using APIs, this role is for you. The team is involved in activities related to Design, development, deployment, debugging cloud-based mission-critical systems & Event-Driven applications delivering high-availability and performance.