Junior Office Administrator
Strong Brand Name
About Our Client
Our client is an international power house that advises clients on potential investment funds in Singapore and across APAC. They have had a strong presence in Singapore over the last 10 years and are continuing their growth year on year.
As Junior Office Administration, you will be working very closely with the Senior Office Manager supporting on general office affairs such as; office relocation, renovations, facilities management, reorganisation of the office seating plans and ensuring all pantry and office supplies are always fully stocked.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- General office administration experience is preferred
- Experience working within the professional or financial services industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools is expected
- Strong business acumen
- Strong team player
- Experience having supported or worked closely with an Office Manager will be an advantage
- Some secretarial experience is an advantage
- Candidates that can start work within short notice will be preferred
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity for you to learn first hand about general office administration directly from the head of administration. You will be exposed to numerous ad hoc duties which will enrich your CV and provide you with added exposure and experiences to your portfolio.