Junior Regulatory Specialist - 1 year convertible contract
International leading company in the consumer packaged goods industry
Junior Regulatory Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer packaged goods companies in the U.S. They manufacture and market a broad range of leading household, personal care and specialty products to consumers and business customers in 135 countries.
- Preparing new and reviewing existing registrations for products from Product Development information, and other sources.
- Creating and maintaining master product information files for all products submitted.
- Confirming appropriate validation and supporting documentation is received to support all product claims and specifications for regulatory submission.
- Liaising with consultants, customers and other third parties on regulatory and technical issues including formulations, quality, etc.
- Determining regulatory requirements for products to the appropriate level of due diligence.
- Assist with preparing text for compliant product information and labels.
- Supporting other departments on technical and regulatory issues to ensure collaboration and streamlining of any process and help resolve any queries (Customer service etc).
The Successful Applicant
- At least two years' experience.
- Degree qualified in either Science, Life Sciences, or Chemistry.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams.
What's on Offer
Contract of 1 year convertible and attractive salary package.