- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
- Working closely with the IS team and internal stakeholders to execute
- workflow projects, gather business requirements and data specifications for users
- Involved in the full life cycle of project, start from requirement gathering to support after go-live.
- Providing regular progress report and status to IS team and project stakeholders as well as manage risk and related queries
- Driving the adoption of standards and governance to ensure IT application platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users Experienced with in a server-based environment and possess good
- knowledge of configuring/administering SQL Server and IIS Server
- Involved in UAT, user training, pre-implementation preparation and postimplementation support activities
- Producing all the necessary document such as Functional Spec, Design Spec,UAT Test Case and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a recognized diploma or degree holder with at least 3 years of implementation experiences in .NET or K2 software environment
- Knowledge/working experience on .NET, MVC Framework or K2 Five
- Database experience with strong SQL knowledge for manipulating data and relational database design
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with K2 Forms/ Workflow with knowledge/ working experience on K2 Five would be more preferred
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.