Legal Secretary - in-house MNC, Jurong
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
My client is an U.S MNC solution provider with close to 100 headcount in Singapore.
Legal assistant support for General Counsel, Emerging Markets, including:
- Preparation on of legal documents and correspondence
- Drafting letters
- Document assembly
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing standard form contracts and review of standard commercial agreements (purchase agreements, NDAs, etc.)
EA support for Emerging Markets executives including:
- general clerical duties
- organizing calls
- managing and juggling calendars
- maintaining contacts
- arranging travel: visa applications, airfare, meals, local transportation for EM executives and their business visitors to Singapore
- planning meetings including preparing agendas, and presentations.
- compiling and submitting expense reports.
- Liaise with overseas IT support for IT issues and arranging appropriate work tools for EM staff
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for legal secretary candidates with legal industry background or inhouse secretarial experience to General Counsel. You should carry a pro-active attitude as well as be equipped with very good people skills and communciation skills.
You should be able to create templates from Microsoft and knows how to navigate around MS tool to assist your legal assistant work.
What's on Offer
You will enjoy good stability and healthy work hours. You will also be given the flexibility to work from home from time to time. You are expected to be a hardworking and pro-active candidate.