Legal Secretary - International Law Firm
Leading law firm with a global presence in more than 30 countries
Legal support to 4 lawyers for a 12months contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm in the legal industry in Singapore and abroad. Already established in Europe, they are now looking to expand their presence across the Asia region.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Supporting either the disputes, litigation, corporate or international arbitration teams on your own.
- Be in charge of all secretarial, billings, internal and external communication on behalf of the lawyers.
- Preparing, amending and proof reading legal documents requested by the lawyers.
- Typing (both audio and copy) e-mails, letters, and any other correspondence requested by the lawyers.
- Liaising with lawyers on the plans for the day/week and assist in calender management.
- Arranging business travel (sometimes on short notice)
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years relevant experience in an Offshore law firm.
- Must have experience in disputes, litigation, corporate or international arbitration departments.
- Documentation experience is an advantage.
- IT savvy.
- Team player.
- Your skills: detail oriented, meticulous, good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great exposure and the opportunity to develop your career.