Legal Secretary for Offshore Law Firm
Prestigious Offshore Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an International Offshore Law Firm, with more than 60 offices around the globe including Asia Pacific, Europe, America and Africa. They are expanding fast in the Asia Pacific Region and is looking for a Legal Secretary to support the Corporate Finance Department team.
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to the Partners under Corporate Finance Department.
- Handle travel and calendar arrangement, meeting coordination, expenses claims, filing, bulk printing and invoices
- Assist in preparing PPT presentations
- Marking up of legal documents
- Type legal letters, draft emails and prepare court bundles.
- Cover other team members and support the Senior Secretary in the team.
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial experience from Offshore law firms with a stable track record
- Stable Offshore Law Firm experience under CORPORATE FINANCE DEPARTMENT is a must-have
- Experience of producing invoices will be an advantage
- Detail-minded and well-organised person who is strong in paperwork and documentation management
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience in serving Partner(s) level and above is preferred
- Dynamic, flexible and can-do attitude
What's on Offer
A promising career with one of the leading international law firms in the world. Stable working hours is provided in a cosy setup with great guidance and support from the 2 partners you will be supporting. An attractive remuneration package will be offered as well.