- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
About Our Client
One of the world's largest provider for investment and financial services to banking clients.
- Compliance system data governance - manage all data extract upload process, run data governance tools to ensure all scheduled extracts successfully loaded. Review, resolve or escalate issues and follow up to complete end to end process.
- Manage all compliance system data oversight ensuring data quality and integrity based on instructions provided from client
- Daily monitoring of portfolio investment guideline rules (reviewing and analyzing compliance test results) for client, for both pre-trade and post trade compliance deliverable.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in Loan Market or Post Trade Compliance (Concentration tests, Eligibility Criteria, Coverage Test etc) is an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret loan agreements
- Knowledge of Geneva accounting system is a big advantage
What's on Offer
An chance to work in a compliance role that involves loans operations.