- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
One key function is validating and ensuring all margin calls are issued on a timely basis, working closely with Business Partners to ensure all calls are met in a timely manner.
- Calculation and issuance of margin calls for Private Wealth Management clientele.
- Validating and ensuring all margin calls are issued on a timely basis.
- Responding to all incoming queries and interacting with many different areas of the bank, in particular with Risk, Credit and Technology.
- Proactively working on enhancing the team's process and controls.
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries.
- Project and initiative management and participation within the team and across all regions
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of banking ops experience
- Excellent problem solving skills; comfort dealing with large datasets and strong numerical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong appreciation of client service.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank!