- Leading MNC
- Energy Technologies/Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player with global presence and providing cutting-edge Air-Tech and Energy solutions. They have offices in over 30 countries and are expanding massively in Singapore, starting with a Marcom Specialist focusing on SEA.
- Develop and execute communications and marketing strategies and initiatives
- Manage Social media platforms, events/webinars, SEO, intranet development and others.
- Stay aligned with business objectives, for both internal and external audiences in order to further strengthen the brand and drive profitable growth
- Handle lead generation process and work closely with sales to achieve marketing- and sales targets
- Manage multiple stakeholders with the ability to partner effectively within a regional or local teams
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on communications-related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- About 3 years of experience in Marketing Communications with exposure to the Energy/Industrial/Engineering/Manufacturing space
- Exceptional communication skills, writing and editing capabilities
- Experience in Lead Generation marketing would be a plus
- Demonstrated stability and willingness to grow with an organisation
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a market leader in a growing industry! They will reward the successful candidate with an attractive compensation package.