Marketing Executive - Chemical / Trading
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established trading firm in Asia dealing with corporates globally. They have more than 60years of existence and have grown a regional distribution and manufacturing presence, serving customers in a wide range of industries, ranging from Logistics, Food & Beverage to Pharmaceuticals.
They are now expanding and looking for a Marketing Executive to join them to support their communication, social media and corporate engagement activities.
- Assist Business Manager to implement sales & marketing strategies
- Organize visit with clients & negotiate contracts according to T&Cs
- Answer to client enquiries & handle quotations
- Work closely with Warehouse Teams to ensure stock availability
- Spearhead traditional and digital marketing activities
- Provide market & competitors' information to the Business Manager
- Attend to customer's complaint and solve issues
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance customer service
- Monitor and enforce the prompt collection of payment from customers
- Organise & participate in trade fairs
- Ad hoc duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1 year of Marketing experience in Industrial B2B is a plus
- Strong presentation skills to optimize website or client presentations for example
- Meticulous, with good attention to details
- Willing to hands-on and to support other colleagues in the sales or sales support activities
- Travelling required occasionally
What's on Offer
Our client will offer you great environment where you will have autonomy in your work and will work strategically with senior stakeholders. You will be free to express your creativity and will be leading the marketing activities.