- Competitive Remuneration
- Excellent Employee Welfare
About Our Client
Headquartered in California, our client is a leader within the publishing industry. They pride themselves as a diverse and inclusive organization coupled with a strong passion for sustainability.
- Work with internal stakeholders for all marketing initiatives & development of campaigns.
- Curation of mid to long term marketing strategies to increase sales opportunities.
- Conceptualizing marketing content according to customers needs and goals.
- Collaborate with Social Media team to curate innovate and engaging campaigns.
- Explore new marketing methodologies to constantly grow and innovate.
The Successful Applicant
- About 4 years of B2B / B2C marketing experience
- Strong people management skillset
- Initiative and self driven
- High energy personality with strong communication skills
- Strong believer in continuous growing and learning
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy working in an diverse and inclusive workplace filled with amazing personalities. Our client is a strong advocate for mental wellness and focuses on employee well-being. Priding themselves as a strong lead in digital transformation, coupled together with an exceptional career prospective, this is an exciting organization for the successful candidate to continue their career growth.