Mobile Apps Developer
Work in a fast growing team
Work in a Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with a Global presence. They specialise in insurance services in Asia and other parts of the world.
- As a Mobile Apps developer you have to liaises with Project Managers / Business Analysts / Architecture team members to collect the requirements and deliver the solutions.
- As Mobile Apps developer you have to follow general direction, designs, constructs, tests, implements the change requests / enhancements of our products.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translates into programming solutions, and ensures that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Delivers fully tested source code complying with quality indicators and development standards.
The Successful Applicant
- XCODE and iOS development, Xamarin Forms for iOS and Android, C#
- Familiarity with Web Views for both iOS and Android Mobile UI and UX design patterns
- Event-driven framework development
- REST / API
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market