- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
- Liaises with Project Managers / Business Analysts / Architecture team members to collect the requirements and deliver the solutions.
- Under general direction, designs, constructs, tests, implements the change requests / enhancements of our products.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translates into programming solutions, and ensures that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Delivers fully tested source code complying with quality indicators and development standards.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected modules and standard implementations. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years of experience in the technology industry including and at least 3 years of proven experience in software architecture design, ideally in a validated environment, focusing on scalability, security and compliance
* Possess strong background and experience as a successful Software engineer/Architect in building highly available Mobile and Web architecture at scale.
* To design the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms. Good Knowledge of both environments and associated tools (iOS and Android)
* Hands on experience in React Ntve Mobile Technology (Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin). Experience in hybrid mobile technologies i.e. React Ntve, Flutter, Xamarin etc. Experience in Web technologies a big plus
REST / API Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.