Exposure to Latest Technology Stack
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment specialist in Asia providing investment solutions to Government agencies,pension plans,insurance companies and has associated offices in EMEA and APAC region. Currently they are seeking for professionals to join on a short term contract to provide in-house solutions development as well as end users application support.
- Understand investment team and operation users business and process requirements and translate into technical implementations.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and Develop new reports & Implement system / database upgrade;
- Manage and develop trading system applications and job processes;
- Support all activities including day to day system/application administration and problem resolution;
- Perform system and database administration and maintenance for in-house serves.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Information technology or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of experience in software development on .Net Applications;
- At least 2 years of working experience in investment management industry;
- Good Hands on in SQL Queries;
- Independent, hands on, able to multi-task and open to working on different IT areas.
- Good team player with good communication and strong troubleshooting skills.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them.The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.