- Direct Contract
- Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is into Government Administration,they also address health-care, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement. They are currently seeking for professionals with experience in Enterprise Network Operations.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configuration;
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Providing daily global level 2/3 administration & support on networking (LAN, WiFi, NAC, WAN, SD-WAN, Internet);
- Manage IT projects and will be supporting infrastructure hardware and software technologies upgrades and system implementation;
- Ensure Security and Resilience of the network platform by performing operations due diligence;
- This position will be reporting to the Network Manager.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills :
- At least 6 years of experience in Network Engineer;
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Good experience in implementing & troubleshooting next-gen and application aware firewalls, proxy, DNS, routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF) & switching technologies;
- Exposure with enterprise operations networks;
- Good understanding and hands on experience on network devices.
Desirable Skills :
- Certifications in CCIE, CCNA, CCNP and or CCDA;
- Good understanding in application security.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.