OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - INSURANCE
CENTRAL LOCATION - RAFFLES PLACE
NEWLY CREATED ROLE
About Our Client
Growing Insurance MNC
Reporting to the Officer Manager, this Office Administrator will be responsible for providing a wide-range of support to the Office Manager, Senior Management of the Singapore office and the Singapore team, by carrying out common office duties. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Performs reception duties such as answering calls and attending to visitors professionally and delivering a world-class experience for visitors and guests.
- Maintains neat appearance at reception area, tidying meeting rooms and other common areas, serving refreshments to visitors when required
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for travellers, airport transfers, booking of hotel accommodation and travelling visas
- Courier and mailing duties
- Coordinates and manages vendor services
- Liaison and maintains stock list, order office and pantry supplies as needed
- Assist in company's events and engagement activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by managers
- Requests for building and housekeeping services when required.
- Management of meeting room calendars
- Manages onboarding of new hires and transfers including setting up workstations and updating floor plans
- Act as main point of contact for Evacuation Exercise, for example Fire Exercises
The Successful Applicant
Should have previous Facilities Management and be comfortable to be based on Reception.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to support the Leadership of a growing MNC