Office Administrator - Solution MNC
About Our Client
My client is a growing company with close to 80 people headcount in the firm with a very supportive and stable culture. They take good care of their staff. We are looking for candidates with strong staying power who appreciate the learning and stability of the company and role.
Your responsibilities include:
- General office admin duties
- Replenish pantry supplies
- General office maintenance and repairs
- Help organize staff gathering and recreational activities
- Answering of office main door and main line
- Responsible for order administration for operations team (ad-hoc basis)
- Support team with general documentation and filing.
- Responsible for office safety compliance with the applicable law
- Assists Managing director, staff and guests with travel related arrangements where needed
- Other relevant responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
You should come with relevant office admin/admin assistant exposure with strong staying power; you should also come with a good attitude and flexibility in being helpful and supportive to different team's request and ad-hoc duties; you should have good communication skills and able to prioritise tasks very well. You should be a good multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
You will have a stable career in this company and a supportive team and culture. You will also be exposed to other areas of admin duties too, such as liaising with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, project managers as well as any relevant parties; so in essence, this is a much more dynamic role than a pure office admin/facilities coordinator role.