Office Manager - Asset Management
World Class Asset Management Firm
Friendly Working Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S based asset management firm. They were established more than few decades ago with now more than 20 offices across the world. They are growing steadily in the emerging markets and has shown case great investment performances especially the last few years.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General office maintenance - liaison with building management to solve issues, areas include lights / air conditioning and fire safety equipment;
- Ensure compliance with local emergency and workplace safety requirements;
- Help maintain appearance of all reception areas and adjacent conference rooms;
- Coordinate space needs and construction projects;
- Coordinate office moves, new hires and separations;
- Maintain office floor plans and ensure space management software is up to date;
- Answer and direct incoming calls;
- Organise office-wide meal service including Monday breakfasts and Friday lunches;
- Maintain supplies in all kitchens, ensure kitchen areas are kept neat and tidy; includes washing dishes, making coffee and cleaning coffee pots;
- Ensure refrigerators are fully stocked and labeled at all times;
- Greet and accommodate visitors;
- Set up, tend to, and clear catering arrangements for on-site meetings;
- Ensure smooth operation of meeting room bookings;
- Sort and distribute mail and heavy packages;
- Organise couriers as required;
- Chopping documents as required;
- Reviewing, preparing and managing Corporate Services invoices;
- Assist with local Our Communities Matter and other employee special events;
- Manage stationery supplies and reorder as necessary;
- Maintain photocopiers and binding machines;
- Manage office access control, which includes ordering security passes for visitors/staff;
- Manage membership and subscription renewals (Newspapers etc.)
- Assist with procurement of IT equipment, managing stock and coordinating appointments with contractors;
- Business continuity contact for the office;
- Liaison with IT helpdesk to help manage issues within the office and provide support for basic IT duties, e.g., rearranging cables, installing new keyboards etc.;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience performing in a customer/client services or financial services firm;
- Previous experience of construction projects or office refurbishments;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be able to work in a highly fast-paced and multi-cultural environment. This firm is a small set up, hence it is important to be able to build a good rapport with all internal and external stakeholders.
You must also come with relevant office administration experience; it helps a lot if you come from consulting/FS industries but it is not a must have.
You must demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
My client provides a agile and supportive working environment. They also encourage staffs for self development. You will also be provided with competitive remuneration package.