Office Manager & Executive Assistant - Medical IT start up
Part of a well-established Group
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the pillars of a Chinese corporation. The business will be within the Medical Technology space with the Singapore office serving as the Head Quarter. My client is now looking for one seasoned and entrepreneurial Office Manager to pioneer the business.
As an Office Manager & Executive Assistant you will:
- Set up the office from scratch, duties including but not limited to venue proposing, lease negotiation, facility management and SOP set-up.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Ensure all of the services and support delivered to the management and external clients are proactive and satisfactory.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing and monitoring the office budget and senior management expenditures.
- Design, implement and streamline the office policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by the management board from A to Z in a timely manner
- Plan and organize events with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Offer secretarial support to the Chinese CEO.
- Any ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience in office management.
- Hands-on experiences in new office set-up.
- Experience in handling over 50 headcounts as the size of this office is planned to be over 50 headcounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Experience from IT industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy a collaborative and high-energy work environment. You will be part of a thriving business while having great autonomy to contribute. Additionally, the successful applicant will be remunerated with an attractive package.