Office Manager - Leading MNC Technology Company
Part of a renowned Group with a strong brand equity
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC leader within the technology industry with the focus on entertaining people across the world. Their products are present in 150+ countries. They are now seeking a dynamic and self-driven individual to boost the organization efficiency via developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures and supervising office staff.
As an Office Manager you will:
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Ensure all of the services and support delivered to the management and external clients are proactive and satisfactory.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing and monitoring the office budget and senior management expenditures.
- Design, implement and streamline the office policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by the management board from A to Z in a timely manner
- Plan and organize events with cross-functional teams as and when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-8 years of experience in office management
- Experience in handling a large number of headcounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients
- Experience from IT industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and plannisng skills
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy an international, collaborative and high-energy work environment. You will be part of a renowned and thriving MNC - a key player in the global technology industry. If you are highly motivated, meticulous and self-driven, this is the role for you! Additionally, the successful applicant will be remunerated with an attractive salary package.