Office Manager - new set up
New set up in Singapore
About Our Client
My client is in the creative industry. They are setting up a regional office in Singapore with a great ambition. They have already gotten a strong presence in other markets and is not setting up a new Singapore office.
Initially, the office will comprise 4 leadership personnel and the business now would like to add an Office Manager to this group so that we start with 5 people, but expected to grow up to more than 10 headcounts in the next 1 year.
The role of the Office Manager will be relatively straight-forward:
- Take responsibility for setting up and running temporary office (we are likely to use a private office in a co-working space
- Fixtures, fitting, furniture, leasing equipment, stationary, phones etc.
- Interaction with co-working space administration
- Basic interaction with 3rd party agencies relating to billing, banking, Ministry of Manpower etc.
- Support senior managers with general EA tasks e.g. travel, expenses, meeting booking etc.
- Sourcing permanent office (including coordination of tasks e.g. décor, design, fixtures, fittings etc.
- Dealing with international offices of our company e.g. Finance, HR
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people with interest in creative industry; we also would like to interview hands-on and pro-active candidates with new set up experience or proven track record of managing an office on his/her own from scratch.
What's on Offer
You are joining the firm as a pioneer employee and will have the opportunity to grow together with them.