Office Manager - Professional Services
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international law firm.
- Supporting the Director of Administration in budgeting, variance/profit analysis, billing and collections and other office financial management functions.
- Monitoring monthly timekeeper billing and timekeeping requirements, review inventory monthly, prepare financial reports as requested.
- Overseeing facilities management for the office. Facilities management includes working with the office building managers and oversees relations with various vendors for office supplies, furniture and equipment; also allocate supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Supporting the Director of Administration in conducting operational audits, records and library management, telecommunications and computer systems management, litigation support and other systems management functions including procedures, manuals and documentation.
- Overseeing non-exempt support staff which may entail hiring paralegals, practice assistants and various administrative positions, may coordinate work flow, work assignments and work schedules; and staffing.
- Handling staff personnel matters if instructed by the Director of Administration as needed for the office while adhering to applicable employment laws. Coordinate employment issues with the Human Resources Department.
- Assigning practice assistants to lawyers.
- Working closely with HR, Benefits, Finance and other firm departments, in Asia and in the US, to help administer: performance management, salary planning, benefits enrollment, recruiting, including responsibility to interview/screening candidates.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with experience with professional services set up; you should have 5 - 10 years' experience within the relevant admin function. You should also come with good people management skill sets.
What's on Offer
You will be given the opportunities to work with an MNC company with good culture and benefits.