- Join an agile environment
- design your job scope
About Our Client
Our client is a management consulting company advising their clients into transformation and training.
The Office manager will be in charge of HR (Talent Acquisition, HRIS, Onboarding, Visa applications etc) Office Administration general duties and Events management (both internal and for clients).
● Event management and coordination of client events
● Coordinate team meetings
● Coordinate talent acquisition requirement and help for visa applications, CPF
reporting and health insurance.
● Help the team for client presentations
● Onboard new team members in HRIS, including
creating team profiles and arranging welcome packs
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant :
- experience in a similar role and similar set up (start up - boutique firm) in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to join an agile and growth and high performing culture
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Good communication skills with a team spirit
- High level of independent and ownership - always looking to find solutions and not afraid of making mistakes
What's on Offer
Join a newly created role with a regional exposure with growth opportunities - take ownership of your job