Office Services Manager
Senior Management Role
Excellent Growth Potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest names within the professional services industry specializing in change management. They have a global presence and have a significant strong footprint in Asia as well. Currently their focus is to expand their APAC presence and therefore looking for support to logistically grow in Asia.
As the Office Services Manager (OSM) you will be in charge of the entire smooth running of the office. These responsibilities will include; facilities management, liaison with external vendors, management of the office cleaning team, desk set ups, reception desk, office moves/renovations, health and safety, office fire drills and the assistance of any additional APAC office launches will be coordinated by the OSM as well.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Must have experience managing large office sizes
- Facilities management experience is preferred
- Experience managing a small team of administrative staffs is an advantage
- Health and safety working knowledge will be an advantage
- IT savvy
- Strong business acumen
- Strong team player
- Experience setting up offices across the APAC region will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to join a global brand name in Singapore and be solely responsible for it's growth across the APAC region.