Immediate requirement for Operations Executive
6 months contract possible extension
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market in the industry with offices on a global scale. They provide excellent learning and development opportunities for all of their employees and have won many awards.
The position is available initially on a contract basis and will support business critical tasks for the operations team including:
- Assist in clean, accurate and complete order processing
- Managing a high volume of sales orders across the region
- Accurately recording data using
- Perform inputs and account updates.
- Cover regional business and work with global clients.
- Assist with other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you should have at least 2 years experience in a similar position and be willing to commit to the duration of the contract. Other key requirements include:
- Degree qualification ideally within Finance, Business or Marketing
- Detailed oriented
- Great communication skills and ability to coordinate well with team members.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Longing for new knowledge.
- Capability to learn and adapt very quickly.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business with a global presence.