Receptionist (4 months contract)
Prestigious Investment Bank in CBD Area Singapore
Receptionist position (contract role until beginning end of October 2019)
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious Investment Bank in the Central region of Singapore
- Greet visitors to the office and advises the relevant internal party of their arrival.
- Manages meeting rooms bookings and ensure meeting rooms are clean and prepared in advance of meetings.
- Operates the telephone switchboard.
- Receives incoming mail from postal service and courier companies.
- Assist visiting staff with arranging local travel as required.
Secretarial cover (on ad hoc basis)
- Provide secretarial support on an ad hoc basis.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities of the secretary on leave.
- Attending to email and telephone requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of telephone switchboard operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- PC Skills: MS Office.
- Pro-active and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- Committed for the entire contract period.
What's on Offer
Contract until the 3rd week of October 2019
Attractive remuneration package
Exposure in an International environment