Receptionist & Administrator
Stable, well-established MNC
About Our Client
Our client offers world class investment solutions to their customers to achieve their financial goals. Their employees are passionate, engaged, smart and curious. They encourage independence, creativity and believe in making a difference.
* Greet visitors in a polite and friendly manner, show visitors to a meeting room and advise office staff of their arrival
* Perform clerical duties, manage travel arrangement and expense claims for investors
* Offer and serve refreshments to the meeting rooms for guests
* Assist with lunch meeting and video conference arrangement
* Answer incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner
* Monitor the Investment External Meeting Scheduler arrangement
* Coordinate all room bookings, this includes conference rooms, spare offices and workstations
* Tidy up conference room after each meeting.
* Maintain neat and tidy reception area at all times.
* Record and handle all incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
* Ad hoc responsibilities assigned by the line manager
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 2 years of working experience, Administrator, Receptionist and Customer Service Executive are preferred
* Good spoken and written English, able to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Pleasant personality, helpful, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
* Assertive and able to deal effectively with all levels both within and outside the organisation
* Able to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of duties
* Proficient in Microsoft Office application
* Good interpersonal skills
* A good team player
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for you to step into the financial investment industry. You will be supporting a small team, facilitating daily operations and administrative duties in the company. Starting as an Administrator / Receptionist gives you the capacity to learn more about the business. You will be given opportunity to step up as an Executive Assistant to support senior/ top management when you are ready.