Receptionist - Leading FSI player
Dynamic and collaborative environment
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brokerage firm within Asia, in operation for more than a century with over 60+ offices all across Asia. With a wide ranging portfolio covering Equities, bonds, CFDs, DLCs, ETFs, and more, they are always looking to expand and advance their operations and channels to market. They are now looking for a receptionist to handle a variety of administrative support tasks to maintain a high level of organization operation.
As a receptionist you will:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referrinsg inquiries.
- Directs visitors according to employee and department directories.
- Take and relay messages for internal and external parties.
- Answer queries from both internal and external parties.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Deal with any other ad-hoc administration-related duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy an international, collaborative and high-energy work environment. You will be part of a renowned industry player and remunerated with competitive salary.