Receptionist (MNC, Immediate)
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
Monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
About Our Client
Our Client, a multinational corporation is looking for a Receptionist to serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately through telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries for walk ins, calls and emails.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges whenever necessary.
- Maintains telecommunication system for directing lines to respective personnel.
- Ordering of office stationery supplies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in receptionist duties.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (eg; Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word).
What's on Offer
- Attractive renumeration.
- 5 days' work (Monday- Friday).
- Central location.