Receptionist & Office admin(Immediate, Luxury Retail, Central)
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
Coordinate office meetings.
About Our Client
Our Client, a multinational corporation is looking for a Receptionist to serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately through telecommunications system.
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries for walk ins, calls and emails.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
* Restocking supplies and office equipment management
* HR administrative duties (eg; provide administrative support in areas of on-board/off board and orientation).
* Restocking supplies and office equipment management.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in receptionist duties.
* Possesses strong communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft office (eg; Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word).
What's on Offer
* Attractive remuneration.
* 5 days work (Monday- Friday).
* Good working environment and fun culture.
Looking for a receptionist position to gain experience with a luxury retail organisation with diverse work culture, this role is for you, apply now!