Regional Marketing Manager (FMCG/Beauty Industry, Immediate)
Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities.
Analysis and proposed optimum forecast revenue for APAC region.
About Our Client
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company in the beauty industry is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to be part of their regional marketing team.
- Align and develop marketing plans with Brand Holder and local markets.
- Partner with local market teams to support market-specific campaigns and events that strengthen branding and grow business.
- Optimize ROI for marketing initiatives through insights from digital and social media analytics.
- Analyse and complete marketing reports from all markets in Asia Pacific region.
- Coordinate with Global and local marketing support team to design effective marketing collateral materials.
- Research and compile new trends, ingredients, needs and request of markets and business potential and provide to Global product development and global marketing team.
- Compilation from all APAC markets, analysis and proposed optimum forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in regional marketing with FMCG/beauty industry.
- Proficient in microsoft excel (eg; Pivot table and V look up).
- Strong communications skills.
- Able to liaise with regional stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration + benefits!
- 5 days' work (Monday- Friday).
- Central location.