Regional Office Assistant - Luxury Lifestyle MNC
Growing team and opportunity
Small and Dynamic team culture
About Our Client
My client is a luxury automotive company with a strong presence in Asia. They have a small but fast-growing team in Singapore. We are looking for a dynamic and hungry individual to join this growing team as a team assistant to help with regional co-ordinations.
This role supports the Managing Director and Head of Region and ensures the smooth running of Singapore Regional Office.
Due to the nature of a fast growing nature of company as well as the demands and nature of the role, a can-do-attitude as well as flexible working arrangements are essential pre-requisites.
- Management Support - Support the Managing Director (MD) and Head of Region (HoR) with their administrative tasks such as diary management, travel requests and expenses
- Office Administration - Provide ongoing office administrative support focusing on driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Regional team
- Facilities - Act as the single point of contact for all facilities related topics and queries
- Induction Process - Act as the custodian of a world class induction process, designed to seamlessly integrate new starters into the APAC Regional Office by providing the necessary resources and delivering a brand appropriate start to their career with company
- Team Movement - Consolidate team whereabouts and movements in a single document and distribute accordingly
- Team Meetings - Support in the planning and execution of team meetings ensuring appropriate resources and activities are scheduled
- Collaboration - Use web-based collaborative software to ensure all relevant files and data are stored, organised and available. Ensure a consistent approach is adopted across the team.
- Management Meetings - Efficiently co-ordinate Management meetings, ensuring meeting room availability, agendas compiled and distributed in advance, and lists of priorities captured and published in a timely fashion
- Budget Tracking - Keep an accurate real time view of the office overhead budget, providing updates to the HoR as required. Identify savings and opportunities to drive efficiency.
- Events - Provide support in organising, setting up and delivering events as required
- Executive Visits - Communicate with UK based Executive Assistants to ensure smooth and seamless travel arrangements for Executive level visits to the Region
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with strong regional business coordination experience. You should be also very adaptable to a small fast-growing regional set up and be very hands-on and dynamic.
What's on Offer
You will be joining a growing team with lots of opportunities to develop your career and build your network.