Regional Sales Manager - Fintech
World's leading technology provider (Forex & FX)
About Our Client
Our client is a 360° financial and technological solutions company and they have strong presence in the Region. As the company continue to grow, they would like to have a Sales Manager to expand the business.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Assist in sales quotation Support advisers & manage client's feedback.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Responsible for driving the firm's new business sales effort globally from all sources.
- Act as the client advocate and point-of-contact for clients. Manage, build and establish relationships with relevant parties appropriately.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision makers at target accounts.
- Meet all quotas/ KPI for sales (need to close deals within the 3 month of probation period).Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Liaise closely with the regional team for issues related to client account setup and on-going support.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates with a background in the forex industry of with 3+ years of experience will be given preference.
- Excellent communication skills with professional fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Strong problem-solving skills to support continuous improvement activities with proven methodologies.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Willingness to travel regularly for events and conferences.
- Global Leveraged client relationships preferable.
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about fin-tech, this is the role for you! Additionally, you will enjoy a fun, collaborative, alongside with fast-track career and great international exposure!