- Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest banks in China
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banks in China. The company offers services in corporate banking, personal banking, and treasury operations; offerings include personal savings accounts, personal loans, corporate loans, trade financing, wealth management, e-banking, and credit card services.
* Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
* Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
* Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting especially the latest MAS 610
* Prepare/Review budget performance and department performance reports
* Participate in year end audit schedule and financial statement
* Prepare /Review of tax related matters (eg, GST, corporate income tax etc)
* Involved in product systems migration
The Successful Applicant
* Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
* Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: New MAS 610
* Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
* Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
* Experience in UAT projects preferred
* Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest commercial banks in China!