- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-Job Autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is a growing regional player providing a wide range and cost effective pharmaceutical & healthcare products to the region. Due to the current global situation they have experienced a significant growth over the last year and are now looking to hire a Sales Manager (OTC) to support their expansion.
- To develop and establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- To be responsible for sales objective set for OTC team and manage sales strategies to achieve sales target, improve market share and profitability
- Propose and implement adequate plans to tackle business opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the management team on market / customer / sales / competition movements including market trends of new & existing products.
- To build and maintain a positive professional relationship with key accounts and partners including principals, pharmacies and wholesalers.
- To recruit, mentor and coach sales team/promoters and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible in managing trade activities
- Support on-going analysis and review of new products, category, market trends, promotional programs and competitive information
The Successful Applicant
- About 3 years of Key account management experience working with modern trade partners such as Guardian, Unity, and Watsons for Consumer Health products.
- Ability to cope with fast-moving markets
- Good understanding of trade terms
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a booming industry and to be given broad responsibilities. The client offers a supportive and stable working environment.