- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects
- As SAP MM Consultant you will be poviding support for SAP MM Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues & requests within targeted SLA.
- Act as point of contact to analyze and fix application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.
- Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly
- Working closely with different teams (eg: basis, abap, COE) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely.
- Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.
- Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and COE team.
- Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test
- Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
- Prepare internal presentation and proposal whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 5 years of experienced in SAP ECC 6.0 SD support in Manufacturing Industry
- SAP proficiency in Material Management (MM) is a must.
- SAP proficiency in Warehouse Management (WM) will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Procure to Pay processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong in business processes & technical skills (SAP MM configuration)
- Good knowledge on integration with other modules (SD, PP, WM, QM, FICO)
- Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with cross functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- SAP certification in MM module is preferred
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.