Secretary - 6 months Contract
About Our Client
Our global client is a well known Consulting firm with operations in over 15 countries and over 3000 employees. They have an urgent requirement for a Team Secretary to join on an immediate basis.
Working closely with the team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to a fast paced, dynamic team of 30 staff.
- Supporting the head of the business units and managers with calendaring, travel arrangements and meeting scheduling.
- Assist in planning key events and seminars for the business.
- Providing sales and marketing administration support to the team.
- Assisting with facilities including ordering of stationary and pantry supplies.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience in MNCs supporting teams with good stability
- Prior experience supporting large teams is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to deal with difficult stakeholders
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- High ability to multi-task and work in a team
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning and global company that offers:
- Attractive remuneration with completion bonus
- Medical benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent work culture and career progression opportunities
- Centrally based location