Secretary to GM and Regional Communications Executive
Excellent Growth Potential
Hybrid Secretarial & Communications exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a solid player within the manufacturing industry in Singapore and has managed to spread it's footprints across South East Asia over the last decade. Their current plan for Singapore is to build it's brand awareness with the help of this secretarial and communications individual.
This role will be a hybrid role of providing full secretarial support to the Regional GM and his team. You will ensure all travel, hotel and meeting coordination is done by yourself. In addition, you will be working closely with the GM on preparing promotional activities, press releases and will need to be in constant communications with agencies. You will also be in charge of digital marketing activities alongside the GM.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- IT savvy
- Secretarial experience to senior management and a small team is a must
- Strong calendar management experience
- Excellent travel coordination skills
- Event management exposure is preferred
- Some knowledge in digital marketing is an advantage
- Some knowledge in InDesign will be a strong advantage
- Strong team player
- Business acumen
What's on Offer
The opportunity to grow your career within an MNC manufacturing firm and help be a part of the team that is responsible for growing it's presence in Singapore and across South East Asia.