Senior Legal Personal Assistant
Senior Legal PA to the Partner
12 months contract for a secondment
About Our Client
Our client is an American law firm with a growing presence in Asia.
Document Production and technical skills
- Process, format and edit legal documents efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain accurate court information regarding local rules and procedures...
- Prepare PowerPoints and Excel spreadsheets.
- Draft simple correspondence
- Assist in monitoring the billing process as required.
- Assist in preparation of bill narratives and draft cost details as required.
- Calendar and travel arrangements
- Monitor e-mails promptly as required
- Establish and maintain effective and accurate filing system and archiving dormant files.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong secretarial skills
- Background in Offshore Law Firms
- High level of proficiency with MS Office.
- Typing speed of at least 60wpm.
- Experience in a Banking/ Emerging market is a big plus.
- Structured, meticulous and teamplayer.
What's on Offer
- 12months contract
- Attractive package.