- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with a global presence. They provide insurance services across the globe.
- Liaises with Project Managers / Business Analysts / Architecture team members to collect the requirements and deliver the solutions.
- Under general direction, designs, constructs, tests, implements the change requests / enhancements of our products.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translates into programming solutions, and ensures that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Delivers fully tested source code complying with quality indicators and development standards.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected modules and standard implementations. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior .Net developer focuses on developing and supporting our client facing, SaaS web applications. Core activities in this area include designing and implementing web systems based on the Microsoft suite of products and architectures, such as MVC3, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio.NET, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services(optional) etc.
- 7 + years of software design and development experience, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in .Net based web applications development with MVC/Rest Api.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills (MVC3, Entity Framework 4.x ,ASP .Net, C#, SQL 2005/2008,SQL Reporting Services, TFS/GIT and IIS)
- Relational database design and optimization.
- OOAD, design patterns, component-based development, test-driven development.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.