Senior Software Engineer (Permanent role - Education Industry)
Opportunity to join an established company providing education services
About Our Client
Located in the West of Singapore, the company is an established company providing education-related services.
- Work closely with Head of Department to develop optimal solution architectures, so as to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Conduct user requirement gathering session to understand operational needs, analyse and brainstorm potential solutions
- Prepare test specification and conduct testing (and UATUAT) to ensure systems meet users'users' requirements.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Support users on change control and system updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree holder in Information systems or related field
- At least 4 years of software development experience in information systems, with experience in integration projects
- Prior experience in the education industry will be highly regarded
- Hands-on experience with cloud integration platform (WorkatoWorkato, MulesoftMulesoft, etc.) and relational database (MS SQLSQL, MySQLMySQL, Oracle, etc)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role with an established company
- Opportunity to join a team-oriented work environment