- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
You will be responsible to provide storage administration support and configuration of the storage, archival and backup systems to achieve a high level of security, resiliency and recoverability, including disaster recovery provisions.
- Perform storage monitoring, configuration and patching management and operational support including incidents management and troubleshooting
- Establish and review the storage, archival and backup policies, architecture and design artefact for all systems and databases and ensure operational compliance.
- Accountable for capacity management, optimisation and sustainable operations in the allocation and utilisation of infrastructure resources
- Develop and maintain technical documents where applicable
The Successful Applicant
- Minimally 4 years of hands-on experience in storage, archival or backup management and administration on enterprise class SAN Storage, Archival and Backup systems
- Familiarity in one or more of the followings:
- Practical experience in Dell/EMC & Hitachi storage products
- Practical experience in Veritas Netbackup and Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) preferred
- Good knowledge of Backup infrastructure
- Good IT operations background in server virtualization, disaster recovery, server backups and storage management
- Good knowledge in hardware and software, clustering solutions, enterprise SAN, server and storage virtualization technologies
- Windows server platform, knowledge of Unix/ Solaris/ Linux & VMWare platform
- Familiarity in ITIL processes and procedures
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.