Shipping Coordinator (CBD, $2800, IMMEDIATE)
Central Area, near to MRT station
Global MNC, opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
My client, is one of the largest carrier in the world, providing wide coverage to the customers.
With a headcount about 400 staffs, they believe in having good people in the right place is definitely the key to success, hence, expect yourself to have a strong platform to grow your career with them!
- Check LTS for Vessel's arrival and portent.
- Request load list from POL.
- Prepare import documents (Arrival Notification).
- Declarations of Dangerous Goods (DG) for Import/ Transit /Transhipment of containers.
- Declare Import status upon receiving adv from shippers to the PSA.
- Revert once status done to the shippers -All TLI declarations MUST be done 12 hours before vessel arrival SPORE.
- Check PSA exceptions - to ensure all containers (dgs /reefers /oog /special details) declare before closing time.
- Portnet -save IMPE (loadlist) for our in-house matching and also scan import documents for billing to support their invoice.
- Ensure POL upload PSF for our IMPORT matching in order for billers to send invoices.
- Follow up on cost recovery /claims /damage report /short and overlanded containers' reports to shippers and also our POL.
- ADHOC vessels - especially CTG weekly from OEL /PIL /WHAI /IAL & others port.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally one year of relevant experience
- Someone who studied shipping/logistic
- Available immediate, or short notice period
- Good skill set with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Able to work in fast pace environment
What's on Offer
- 1 year renewable contract
- Upon completion of 1 year contract, completion bonus will be paid and renew
- High possibilities to convert into permanent staff
- Normal office working hours, 5 days work week