Student Enrolment Consultant - Education
Good Environment & Support
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of corporate trainings and solutions. Although they are in a fast-paced industry, they focus on delivering quality training and to provide consultancy to their clients. They experienced a double-digit growth last year and have huge ambitions for 2020 with a few new hires. Starting with a search for Student Enrolment Consultant to contribute to their regional expansion.
- Maximise student enrolments to meet sales targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business for the APAC region
- Conduct required volume and quality of calls to prospective students to enable achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of company courses and services, and those of our competitors
- Understand education level, commitments, and motivations of prospective students and provide advice and consultation regarding course sign up
- Use sales technology and tools to boost productivity
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales role, if possible in Education/Training since you will be recruiting students
- Sales and target driven individual due to the nature of sales in the role
- Good communication skills to engage stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is an exiting opportunity to join a growing company that is heavily investing in its employees an in training. They will reward to successful candidate with an attractive package and a good commission structure.